personal thoughts uncensored. warning: ultra sentimental (?), repetitive, self-centered and uncomprehensible unless you're the worm in my stomach.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

fucking sick

yea i'm vile i wont deny that. whatever. i like swearing, so what T__T

but yea anyways. after being sick in the beginning of the month, i think im getting sick again now. SHIT. surely it'll help me reduce a bit more of my weight but... I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING MISS CLASS!!! >"<

fucking shit. stupid rain and stupid traffic on monday must have made me weak and then everything starts to kick in ><

*sigh*

fucking SHIT.

2 Droppings:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:51 PM, September 28, 2005

 
Blogger saorren said...

quit the spamming already, geez -_-

8:44 PM, October 01, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home