personal thoughts uncensored. warning: ultra sentimental (?), repetitive, self-centered and uncomprehensible unless you're the worm in my stomach.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

....procrastinating-post

was just at michelle's xanga...
i can see that despite her medical conditions...
all the unrest in her brain and
the somehow uncontrollable miseries that affect her,
she can still put her life together with determination,
do what she always have wanted to do,
and be a useful person...

and looking back at myself? hah...
everything's good for me, no adverse health situations,
no deprived financial situations,
no family problems that ever gets on my nerves...
but i, hm, i've been a total failure so far,
and am doing worse than before...

i hate asking why and not really thinking. so im not asking why.
i dont like whining and not doing anything to improve either.
so im not whining.
(so i dont hv to do anything to improve= =
no things shouldnt be like this...)

*smacks self*

study for exam now, then finish my essays.

the reflective thinking can leave till my new year resolutins. = =

heh-heh...

0 Droppings:

Post a Comment

<< Home